Sunday, July 10, 2011

James Franco as the gritty survivalist in 127 Hours



Ok, ok, so the pictures here don't come from the movie! I just wanted to post some sexy pictures of this guy who had me at hello when I first gazed at him in the first installment of Spiderman!



Well, I didn't really care for him in the Spiderman series since I'm not into action movies, so it was in 'Milk' and 'Pineapple Express' where I really saw the hunk in him! Those lovemaking scenes he had with Sean Penn in Milk were just raw and really authentic - thanks to the director Gus Van Sant. Anyhow, I learn later on that he also is an academic, with a fancy degree in an Ivy League school and a passion for poetry. OMG, how sexy is that! If only my English professor in college were this sexy and cute, I don't know, I would shifted courses!

He did a really good job as Aron Ralston in 127 Hours. He was on the screen almost 90% of the time so it was a good thing having a pretty yet manly face on the big screen. Loved it! And he's hosting the Oscars! How scary is that? Well, good luck James and congratulations on your first Oscar nomination - really well deserved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment